HYBRID 3 CORONAVIRUS MEASURES
We are cureently closed for in house rehearsal and recording as a result of the 2021 National Lockdown. We will update this page on re-opening
What we are doing to protect staff, volunteers and visitors:
- We are providing clear information using communication channels including website updates, posters, email and text.
- We are ensuring handwashing facilities are available and well supplied with soap and sanitizer
- We have increased cleaning regimes: (several times daily with disinfectant) and after every practice session
- Mic & Kit disinfection after every use
- We are adding a 1 hour cleaning time between rehearsals giving time for rooms to be disinfected and cleaned before every use
- We are frequently cleaning key areas including keyboards and door handles, mic stands, drums, stools and other kit
- Air extraction has been set to full taking stale air out of the Studio and pumping fresh air in. (4 x air changes per hour)
- Staff and clients with symptoms are requested not to attend the centre and self-isolate and seek medical advice.
We ask clients to:
- Please ensure you adhere to current government social distancing guidelines while using the space and communal areas
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and hand sanitizer provided.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in bins provided
- Consider using your own Kit, especially microphones and guitar leads.
- Using disinfectant provided wipe down kit before and after using the practice rooms (Mics, Stands, Leads, Amps, Drums, Stools etc.)
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.